This unique pacifier has a butterfly shaped shield ensuring a perfect fit to your baby's face. The recess for the nose enables your baby to breathe freely through the nose. Two air holes on each side provide additional airflow, preventing skin irritation. The Dental model was developed in collaboration with a medical team which included pediatricians. The flat part of the nozzle presses against the tongue and the round side rests against the palate. The sucking part of the 18+ M nozzle is filled and solid. This helps to naturally reduce your baby's sucking reflexes, which is the first step towards your child giving up its pacifier.
The pacifier comforts, consoles and relaxes your child. Difrax pacifiers are available in many fashionable prints and different sizes. Difrax advises you replace your baby's pacifier every six weeks. Check the pacifier daily before use for any damage by pulling firmly on the nozzle. As soon as your child starts biting on the pacifier we recommend you give your child a teether or teething ring instead.
- Glow in the dark pacifier: easy to find in the dark
- The butterfly shape of the pacifier allows free exposure of the baby's nose
- Prevents skin irritation by the airy design and an optimal airflow
- Sturdy, fully filled pacifier teat stimulates giving up the pacifier
- Dental shaped sucking part stimulates the development of jaw and tongue muscles